Camp Dates ….. simply send an email to email@example.com with your contact details to book your spot and then pay on the day.
Sun March 22nd ……. 8am to 2pm – COURSE NOW FULL !!!!!
Sun April 12th ………. 8am to 2pm– COURSE NOW FULL !!!!!
These intensive 1 day training packages will be overseen Coach Jeff Smith. Coach Jeff is a Multiple Age Group Xterra Off Road Triathlon Series Champion, so he has an extensive knowledge of what it takes to succeed in the sport of Off Road Triathlon.
To ensure personal attention for each participant numbers will be capped at 8 so book early! …… At just $65 per person this is one of the best training packages available.
The program will include training on all the essential elements to compete at an Off Road Triathlon including: – Pre Race Preparation – Transition Protocol and Gear Set Up – Swim Starts, Navigation, Warm Up and Exits – Mountain Bike Skills, passing, set up and transitions – Race Rules and Much More
The training camp is designed for both newcomers to the sport of Off Road Triathlon and for those experienced athletes who are aiming to increase their skills and to improve their finish times.
Typical Camp Schedule
* Camp Welcome and Introductions.
* Lecture on Race HQ Setup and finding your way around on Race Day.
* Walk through Race Day Routine.
* Lecture on Race Gear and Clothing.
* 2 to 3k easy Trail Run practicing techniques and skills.
* Transition Setup both theory and practical.
* Mountain Bike Set Up.
* 8 to 10k easy MTB Ride practicing techniques and skills.
* Lecture on Race Day Nutrition.
* Swim Starts and Navigating practice.
* Swim Bike Run and transition practice.
* Mini Triathlon
* Course close and de-brief.